Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00708 AUD / DJF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,819 (1,104,298 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,800 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (42 minutes ago)