Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00743 AUD / DJF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 5% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,899 (1,062,558 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,500 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)