Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 AUD / DJF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 5% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,951 (1,191,837 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,500 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (38 minutes ago)