Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 AUD / DJF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 5% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,984 (2,301,611 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)