Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33058 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,654 (8,028TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)