Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36092 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,157 (17,060TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (43 minutes ago)