Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33678 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,738 (8,131TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)