Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28339 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,181 (7,696TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)