Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34058 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,628 (7,715TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)