Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37548 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,400 (17,046TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (about 2 hours ago)