Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40030 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,608 (R$ 14,009) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (40 minutes ago)