Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 841 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39684 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,504 (R$ 13,870) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (23 minutes ago)