Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41765 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,551 (R$ 32,447) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)