Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07583 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,728 (E£ 49,164) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)