Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,215 (Taka 380,703) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)