Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.319 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,036 ($10,638) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)