Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.314 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 5% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,462 ($11,766) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)