Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,361 ($10,848) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)