Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.575 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,008 (€4,450) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)