Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01250 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,834 (₨ 626,858) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)