Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01243 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,527 (₨1,249,251) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (37 minutes ago)