Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 996 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,624 (Rp 65,795,313) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)