Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,835 (Rp 29,932,357) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)