Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36301 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,151 (16,945TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)