Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33058 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,936 (8,881TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)