Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / PAB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,945 (2,986 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)