Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,282 (€2,672) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (25 minutes ago)