Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18984 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 87% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$29,209 (元153,859) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)