Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18649 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 78% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$13,359 (元71,634) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,500 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (44 minutes ago)