Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19901 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,520 (元42,810) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,700 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)