Cost of living comparison between Datong, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19210 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 90% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$30,922 (元160,964) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)