Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.558 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,414 (€3,474) in Darmstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)