Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 AUD / TZS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 133 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)