Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,109 (15,652,186 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)