Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35010 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,042 (﷼ 28,683) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)