Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34538 AUD / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)