Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20084 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,794 (元18,888) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)