Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19279 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,908 (元41,021) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)