Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19455 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,142 (元36,708) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (39 minutes ago)