Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,949 (₩9,650,316) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)