Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,996 (₩5,064,404) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)