Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,867 (₩9,414,529) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)