Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,657 (₩9,333,091) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)