Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,913 (₩4,361,720) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)