Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,361 (60,418,826 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)