Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,621 (62,375,928 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)