Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,094 (92,890,805 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)