Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,175 (192,600,731 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)