Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,698 (102,433,144 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (13 minutes ago)