Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01994 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,758 (₨138,358) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (31 minutes ago)