Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40722 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,950 (S/. 7,245) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)