Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39455 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,920 (S/. 7,401) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (33 minutes ago)