Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,199 (CH$8,696,752) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (38 minutes ago)