Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00206 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,512 (CH$8,510,801) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)