Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00205 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,095 (CH$7,860,600) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)