Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13442 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,567 (Bs 48,855) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)