Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13232 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,902 (Bs 29,489) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)