Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13204 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,364 (Bs 25,480) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)