Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12506 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,659 (Bs 29,261) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)