Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07262 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,878 (Mex$ 39,627) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)