Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06637 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,557 (Mex$ 38,520) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)