Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06731 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,596 (Mex$ 38,569) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)