Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40030 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,072 (R$ 10,172) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)