Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 789 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41692 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,118 (R$ 21,870) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (42 minutes ago)