Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40079 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,527 (R$ 11,295) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (30 minutes ago)