Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41997 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,940 (R$ 21,287) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)