Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 822 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41262 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,472 (R$ 20,532) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)