Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,211 ($2,549) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)