Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.319 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,858 ($2,926) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)