Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 984 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,701 ($5,827) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)