Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.302 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)