Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 5% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,101 ($12,931) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)