Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 6% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$15,844 ($11,843) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)