Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05667 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,487 (L 149,752) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (26 minutes ago)