Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05655 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,732 (L 65,992) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)