Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 964 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,068 (1,677,228 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)