Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,931 (1,643,863 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)