Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 981 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02532 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,183 (Php204,723) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)