Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02486 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,036 (Php202,566) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)