Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 830 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.430 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,235 (€7,156) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)