Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.531 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,209 (€3,403) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)