Cost of living comparison between Cordova, Spain and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.429 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,658 (€6,058) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)