Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,131 (CH$5,562,176) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)