Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,480 (CH$2,748,248) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)