Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,409 (CH$2,658,783) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)