Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00206 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,475 (CH$2,656,344) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)