Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40659 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,820 (R$ 11,855) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)