Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 750 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,369 (445,887 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)