Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 941 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01152 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,361 (204,963 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)