Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,337 (37,462,650 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)