Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,346 (79,162,439 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)