Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,684 (78,746,207 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)