Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,012 (78,762,455 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)