Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,535 (81,725,843 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)