Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 16% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,595 (€6,209) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)