Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05456 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,155 (L 94,478) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)