Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.544 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 133 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,146 (€4,630) in Cologne.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)