Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.483 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 140 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)