Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,867 (€8,822) in Cologne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)