Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.481 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 138 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (32 minutes ago)