Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.564 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 133 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,266 (€2,727) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)