Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.421 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,928 (€5,580) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)