Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 953 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,739 (€3,148) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)