Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 845 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,337 (€5,566) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)