Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 939 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19114 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,252 ($b17,011) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)