Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18608 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,986 ($b16,048) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)