Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19278 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,835 ($b14,703) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (36 minutes ago)