Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18404 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,211 ($b17,446) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)