Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19002 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,976 ($b15,664) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)