Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.483 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,875 (€3,961) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)