Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06698 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,281 (Mex$ 34,062) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)