Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06747 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,979 (Mex$ 44,160) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)