Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06796 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,487 (Mex$ 51,309) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (42 minutes ago)