Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06151 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,217 (Mex$ 84,811) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)