Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13065 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,419 (Bs 118,023) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)