Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13266 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,188 (Bs 46,643) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)