Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12643 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,759 (Bs 53,460) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)