Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13026 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,688 (Bs 105,081) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)