Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 AUD / PYG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,285 (19,308,603 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)