Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 AUD / PYG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,516 (19,300,625 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 2 hours ago)