Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 AUD / PYG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,832 (16,838,131 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)