Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 AUD / PYG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,761 (15,849,179 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)